From Knowing to Doing consultants are “motivational teachers”. We are change agents, strategic thinkers, silent partners and students of human behavior. Along the way, expect us to balance our professionalism with enthusiasm, laughter, and fun, because that's how we live our lives. We offer solutions that create value and long-term business impact. We use a holistic approach to consulting, focusing on your entire organizational system – your people, processes, and purpose.
LaRita Jacobs, MA Contact: LaRita@Knowing2Doing.com
As an 8th grader, LaRita wrote a funny speech with a message, entered a public speaking contest, and won third place. This accomplishment taught LaRita a lifelong lesson—humor and learning go together!LaRita utilizes an interactive and creative approach to continuing education which leaves her participants energized and enthusiastic about learning. With more than 20 years in the field of adult education, LaRita has given credibility to the words her mother wrote in her baby book: “Favorite Pastime: Talking.”
• 20 years experience as an educator, professional speaker, business trainer, writer and entrepreneur
• Masters Degree in Communications - George Mason University
• Bachelor of Arts in Communications - Shepherd University
• Adjunct Faculty: St. Petersburg College, Lord Fairfax Community College & Shenandoah University
Mari Yentzer Rains, MSM Contact: Mari@Knowing2Doing.com
As a “student of life”, Mari loves to learn, and to ignite a passion for learning in others. Mari’s experience in theatre/acting livens her results-oriented programs with creativity, high energy and passion. Clients comment on her contagious enthusiasm, depth of content, funny stories and commitment to real-world applicability.
Mari has served diverse industries, as both an employee and consultant. One of her most memorable roles was working in the Corporate Office of RDV Sports (Orlando Magic, Solar Bears & Miracle), where she earned a championship playoff ring! Mari considers herself one of the fortunate ones who love their work. Each day, she fulfills her life’s purpose: “Giving others the tools to succeed”.
• 20 years experience developing people and organizations as a trainer, speaker, consultant, professional coach, and business leader
• Masters Degree in Management - University of Central Florida College of Business
• Bachelors in Business Management - University of Phoenix, Orlando Campus
• Faculty: University of Central Florida College of Business - Management Department
Affiliations & Memberships:
As life-long learners, continuing education is important to us. Some of the organizations and affiliations we maintain that assist us in this quest include: